Day 145: And we are off... (10/14)


Whoosh softball went to Nationals in Indianapolis this year. It's generally an 11 hour drive and after making Gavin ride in the car for two hours every day (and most days ending unsuccessfully!)

Rennie decided that flying would be the best option for Gavin and I. The tourney started on Saturday and we left Thursday morning.

Gavin did well on the plane. The first flight to Dallas he played and read with relatively little fussing. The second flight from Dallas to Indy, he slept the entire way! Thank goodness for sleeping on the second, longer flight.

It worked out perfectly that his nap time happen on the second flight. :)

I was very lucky to have sat by two parents. They were understanding and helpful is Gavin was kicking them or laying out during his nap. If I could I would definitely send thank you notes to those special individuals!

And I have to mention that if it weren't for the umbrella stroller that my mom suggested I get for the airports I would have been frazzled and run down at the end of the day. The stroller saved my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment